“Safe Mobility with Medklinn Versa” Photo Contest
Terms & Conditions for All Participants
This Safe Mobility with Medklinn Versa Photo Contest (“Contest”) is organised by Medklinn International Sdn Bhd. (845537-V) with business address at 22, Jalan Pengacara U1/48, Temasya Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia (“Medklinn”).
This contest will be held only on Instagram (linked to Facebook). This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
- This Contest will be open in Malaysia starting 01 August 2022 at 00:01am to 31 August 2022 at 11:59pm (GMT +8) (“Contest Period”). This photo contest is open to all Malaysians. Medklinn employees and their immediate families are excluded from this Contest.
- Participants must own a Medklinn Versa 25/Versa 45/Versa 45s.
- No purchase or any other fee payment is required to participate in the contest.
- Participants must be older than 21 years.
- Participants can submit as many entries as they wish. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- All entries must be submitted via Instagram and linked to Facebook. Please refer to the ‘How to Participate’ guide below.
How to Participate
- Participants must follow the following steps to join the Contest and to ensure the submissions are valid:
a. Follow @medklinn.malaysia on Instagram and set your account to public.
b. Snap a photo of yourself with the Medklinn Versa and Power Bank while on-the-move. Remember to be creative 😊
c. The photo must show both Medklinn Versa and Power Bank.
d. Post your photo to your Instagram Feed and tag @medklinn.malaysia and hashtag #SafeMobilitywithMedklinnVersa.
e. Do ensure the post is linked to your Facebook account.
f. Once you have posted the photo, please message @medklinn.malaysia your name and mobile number to receive the RM100 Medklinn e-voucher code.
- All participants will receive a RM100 Medklinn eVoucher code (Minimum spend RM200 and redeemable only at Medklinn Online Store at https://my.medklinn.com/). Each participant is limited to receive only ONE (1) eVoucher code during the Contest Period.
- Participants who fail to message Medklinn 7 days from the posting date will not be able to receive the RM100 Medklinn e-voucher code.
- A total of 10 winners with the best photo submission will be selected and each winner will receive a set of Medklinn Autoplus+Docking Combo (worth RM599 each). For every 25 different participants, ONE (1) winner will be selected. Each participant is only eligible to win ONE (1) prize during the Contest Period.
- A panel of judges appointed by Medklinn will determine the winners from the ten most creatives entries. The judging criteria will be based on the creativeness of the contestants’ entries.
- Winners will be announced via an announcement post published on Medklinn Malaysia’s social media account including Facebook and Instagram on 9th September 2022.
- All prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole or any part of the prizes. Medklinn reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize or equivalent value. Any eventual tax debt that arises out of or in connection to the prize received shall be paid by the parent or guardian in accordance with local legislation.
- Medklinn reserves the absolute right to select an alternate winner and award the prize to another participant in the event that Medklinn has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has acted in a way which is inconsistent and contrary with these Terms and Conditions or has acted in a way which Medklinn considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
- All the winners will be notified by Instagram direct message and are required to collect the prize from the Medklinn HQ. If the prize is not collected within 1 month of notification, the prize is forfeited and Medklinn shall select another winner.
Liability and permissions
- Any questions or queries regarding the contest should be sent to email@example.com or call +603-55670788.
- Medklinn does not hold any responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entries.
- Medklinn is not liable for any loss arising from the postponement, cancellation, delay or change to the prize or for any act or default from any third-party supplier. Medklinn does not exclude or limit liability in any way for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or fraud or by unforeseen circumstances.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All contest entries must be the original post of the participant. Any intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright and design rights and the description of the creative process provided by participants, in the winning entries, are transferred to and shall belong to Medklinn from the point at which the competition entries are provided to Medklinn. The original work and any alterations and adaptions may be used by any Medklinn affiliate in marketing material irrespective of medium and form.
- By participating in this Contest, Medklinn reserves the right to use any submitted photo in any publication or media worldwide for promotional activities/materials, without further notification or any compensation to the participant. For example, photos could be used by Medklinn in the promotion of future events and may be used in displays, advertisements, printed publications, and/or on websites. The participant also acknowledges and agrees to waive any right to inspect or approve any future promotional activities/materials that may include participant’s photos.
- The participant’s name will be mentioned in the winning announcement.
- The Safe Mobility with Medklinn Versa Photo Contest and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia.
Notice pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”)
Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of your personal data as an individual. It informs you of your rights under the PDPA, including actions you may take to exercise such rights and its consequences, and in particular:-
- That we, Medklinn International Sdn Bhd (“Medklinn”), collect your personal data directly from your participation in the Safe Mobility with Medklinn Versa Photo Contest;
- You have the right to access and correct your personal data once given;
- Your personal data may be disclosed to an elected agency for processing;
- Your personal data will be used for this contest, including, to communicate with you, provide products and/or services to you, respond to your enquiries or complaints, identify you (including publishing your name and photograph);
- The personal data given is required for this contest and all incomplete entries will render the participation void;
- We will keep and process your personal data in a secure manner. We will provide and implement appropriate security safeguards to ensure your personal data will not be misused and to prevent any unauthorised processing of your personal data.
- If there are changes to your personal data, or if you wish to make inquiries or give feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603 55670788.