Break Free From Viruses & Bacteria
Scientists from Fujita Health University in Japan told a news conference recently that they have proven that low-level ozone in concentrations of 0.05 to 1.0 parts per million (ppm) is effective in neutralising coronavirus particles without causing harm to humans1.
Ozone is effective in neutralising coronavirus
Low concentrations of ozone could be key to neutralising the spread of coronavirus in healthcare settings such as examination rooms and waiting areas, according to the Japanese researchers. This new development provides healthcare providers, households and businesses an alternative method to disinfect and keep their premises safe from the virus without the use of chemicals.
Increased use of chemicals to disinfect led to accidental poisonings
Since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) noted a sharp rise in accidental poisonings relating to disinfectants and cleaning products, among young children. The increased use of chemicals for disinfection and the effects it will have on our health is becoming a concern.
A chemical-free & sustainable solution
Powered by Cerafusion™ Technology, Medklinn Air+Surface Sterilizers create Active Oxygen (made up of negative ions + controlled level of ozone) in your living spaces to safely and effectively sterilize your air and surfaces without the use of any chemicals.
Many studies have already proven the effectiveness of ozone (O3) in deactivating viruses2 while more recent studies have shown that it is also effective against MERS, SARS, and related Coronavirus infections3.
Always ON Safety 24/7
This means that by operating a Medklinn Air+Surface Sterilizer in your indoor space, 99.9% of viruses4 and bacteria5 can be continuously eliminated 24/7 from the air that you are sharing and most importantly, all of surfaces that you or anybody else touch – table tops, chairs, plush toys, bedding, furniture, common tools and utensils.
1. Test Conduct by HygCen Germany GmbH Schewrin, Germany, Dr. Med. Univ. S. Werner, Medical Specialist for Hygiene and Environmental Medicine.
2. Japan Researchers say Ozone Effective in Neutralising Coronavirus.
3. Chunchieh Tseng and Chihshan Li (2008). Inactivation of Surface Viruses by Gaseous Ozone. Journal of Environmental Health, 70, No.10 (June2018).
4. Gérard V. Sunnen, M.D, “MERS, SARS, and emerging Coronaviruses: theoretical considerations and a proposal for critical care parenteral oxygen/ozone therapy”, May 2013, revised 2014.
5. Test Conducted by Molecular Research Laboratory, Department of Medical Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
6. Test Conducted by Associate Professor Sek C. Chow, Dr Med Sc, Registered Toxicologist (UK), Monash University, Sunway Campus.
7. A. M. Elvis and J. S. Ekta, “Ozone therapy: A clinical review”, Jan-Jun 2011.,